's-Gravenhage Noordwal 72
Photos of Noordwal 72, 's-Gravenhage
Description Noordwal 72, 's-GravenhageBeautifully located recently renovated city apartment with a view over the Veenkade on the Noordwal. In excellent condition with 2 bedrooms and modern kitchen. Storage available and private parking place included with the apartment on own building site. Living on the Noordwal is living within walking distance of the palace gardens and the historic center of The Hague. Trams stop around the corner and excellent roads to the A12 / A4. Nice apartment for those who want to live in the heart of The Hague in a modern complex. Common courtyard present.
- Common, closed entrance with letterbox, doorbells and elevator / staircase and access to the inner garden;
- Entrance, hall, toilet with hand basin
- Spacious, sunny living room (approx. 5.78 x 5.80 m)
- Open kitchen (approx. 2.20 x 1.84 m) accessible from the living room;
- 2 bedrooms (approx. 4.55 x 2.77 m and approx. 4.55 x 1.86 m)
- Intermediate bathroom (approx. 2.20 x 1.86 m) with shower, sink and space for the washing machine;
- Living area 68 m², capacity 222 m³;
- Year of construction around 1987;
- Annual leasehold, lease rent purchased perpetually, management costs € 13 per half year;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler
- Energy label C;
- Active VvE, contribution is € 137 per month;
- The private parking space in the garage are commonly sold for €18.000 - €20.000;
- Delivery in consultation.
Asking price: € 265,000 k.k.
Despite the fact that this information has been compiled with care, no rights can be derived from it.
Details Noordwal 72, 's-Gravenhage
Map Noordwal 72, 's-Gravenhage
Streetview Noordwal 72, 's-Gravenhage
Feel welcome to call us to schedule a visit. Visits are always free.
We are open from 10:00 AM till 19:00 PM. Appointments outside these hours or weekends are also possible under appointment.
This rental may be a commissioned lease and there may be an applicable fee.
When renting we need the following documents: check link
This information has been put together with the best possible care, however, information might not always be correct.